SGS Systems are looking for an experienced Skilled Engineer to join our growing team.
With over 30 years of trading in the Midlands area, we have built a great reputation as bespoke installers to support both local and national contracts across the UK.
In addition, we are the leading UK Fog Cannon installers with over 6500 installs to date and we are the UK training centre for PROTEC fog cannon.
Based in Tettenhall in Wolverhampton, just on the A41 and with access to all major networks, engineers must be willing to travel as you are expected to support well known national high street retailers with CCTV systems on both a maintenance and upgrade level.
- Knowledge of the following is desired, Dahua, Hikvision, Vivotec, Axis, Milestone and similar.
- To repair, maintain and install CCTV in accordance to the relevant standards, and specific system specifications.
- Adhere to and ensure best practice.
- Go above and beyond ensuring all work is finished with efficient and proper manner in accordance to company standards and protocol.
- Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to encourage, negotiate and persuade others to achieve objectives.
- Well organised and disciplined who is a team player.
- Able to demonstrate good technical knowledge in at least Three of the following disciplines would be beneficial: Intruder Alarms, Emergency lighting, Door Entry systems, CCTV, Fire, Access Control, Fog Cannons.
- IP CCTV : experience 3 years Minimum.
- Able to Demonstrate / understanding of current Standards.
- Experience in related field with practical hands on experience essential
- Trade qualifications related to CCTV desired but no essential
- Experience in a client facing position where the art of punctuality and negotiation were key elements
- Good Health & Safety Knowledge, with ECS CSCS Card, IPAF, Plasma an advantage.
- Test Equipment, Battery Hand Tools & Uniform provided
- Vehicle provided
- Tablet/Laptop and mobile phone provided as required
- Company Credit Card
- Become a multi skilled engineer within the company
- Expand your skill set
- Work with a number of prestigious clients
- Build a career with an established and growing business
Reference ID: Kid-1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
Please submit your CV to email@example.com