Over recent months, SGS Systems and our health and safety team has worked closely to risk assess and minimise the implications of COVID in respect to both customers and employees, when visiting your commercial or domestic premises to carry out our security alarm and CCTV installation, testing and maintenance duties.
- One security engineer per vehicle at all times, when travelling to and from an appointment / callout.
- 2-meter social distancing is adhered to by all engineers whilst on all site and within our SGS Systems office.
- Gloves and masks to be worn when more than one person is on site and social distancing is not possible.
- Hands are regularly washed or sanitised
- All PPE for daily work schedule is provided by SGS Systems Ltd
- New gloves are used for each individual appointment / callout
Visiting a Property
We respect that the property is your home or your place of work and that adhering to COVID rules whilst visiting your property is essential for your protection.
Our security engineers will only attend your property with the following in COVID working conditions in place:
- All security engineers will enter a property using their own PPE protection which is allocated as a new PPE set per job / domestic visit
- We ask customers to stay at least 2 metres apart from engineers or even in another room where possible
- We ask customers to use their own pen for signing any documentation
- All PPE is removed safely after each job / domestic visit to avoid any cross-contamination
We would like to thank all our commercial and domestic customers for their continued support. For more information please contact our team. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and questions with regards to site visits in terms of security alarm and CCTV installation, security, testing and maintenance duties.