With the circumstances of another lockdown ever present, SGS Systems are continuing to supply a security home visit for domestic customers and homeowners who require our security maintenance services for their house Burglar Alarm, home CCTV monitoring equipment and other related security services.
Whilst visiting your property to carry out a security home visit and to keep everyone safe, we ask that customers stay at least two metres apart from engineers and use their own pen for signing any documentation. All engineers wearing PPE and adhering to the following guidelines.
Security Home Visit General Guidance
- One security engineer per vehicle at all times, when travelling to and from an appointment / callout.
- 2-meter social distancing is adhered to by all engineers whilst on all site and within our SGS Systems office.
- Gloves and masks to be worn when more than one person is on site and social distancing is not possible.
- Hands are regularly washed or sanitised.
- All PPE for daily work schedule is provided by SGS Systems Ltd.
- New gloves are used for each individual appointment / call-out.
- All PPE is removed safely after each job / domestic visit to avoid any cross-contamination.
Please note that to keep contact between members of staff to a minimum, we are currently running a skeleton workforce. This means that on some days throughout the week, our main office is operating flexible working hours. If when you call, you can not get hold of a member of staff in person, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as a member of staff is available to do so. In an emergency, please use our out of hours emergency service, details for which you find on our main office telephone number. Please call 01902 700687.